Monday, August 14, 2006

Suffer 2 b the follower..?

i feel it’s a must for me to convey my great thnx to those admirers anywhere outside..

though seems that they were always giving minor n prejudices, but still they are my truly reader… heehee…

they follow every story, plus wondering for every move of mine. not to mention also to keep my track in record as references for 'em… an splendor satisfaction when my stories can effect people mind, might also their live..?? well, dunno eh!

one thing for sure, happened to b a great idiot for some of those who read my blog.. until now still way far that they ever can learn to accept the basic fact that this is a personal blog with none of any requested can b ever grant when i disapprove..!
Oo.. well, on this era, less info they have, more snob they are.. heehee.. truly an i d i o t ! doncha u thing?

No comments: